To set up a professional looking Facebook page complete with your first few posts in under 10 minutes, follow these steps.
- Insert your company logo in the size 180×180 pixels.
- Insert your Facebook Page cover photo image 851 x 315 pixels.
You can get stunning looking, ready-made cover photo images at www.timelineimages.com for just a $1.
It’s very easy to use, download the image and upload it to Facebook.
- Add a great write up about what your company does into the description area.
- Complete your Facebook page setup using the prompts and exit.
For your first few post, you can simply to go to www.feedly.com, it is free.
Just open an account and then do the following.
- Go to the search area and type in your industry category, Feedly will provide you with a range of blogs that serve that industry, press the add button and they will pop over to your left sidebar menu.
- Next, go to one of these blogs and select an article you believe would serve the interest of your audience.
- Click on the article and it will appear as a type of overlay page.
- To the top right you will see a drop-down that shows a Facebook button, press it.
- A “Share on Facebook” box will pop-up, select the share on your timeline drop-down box and go to “share on a page you manage”, the pages you manage will then appear, select your new page from the pages you manage and press the share link button.
You will now have your first few relevant posts on your Facebook page, start with about 5 articles and then look every second day to see which new articles are worth posting.
That’s it, your Facebook page is up and running and looking professional.